Sharing Twitter posts on Instagram stories has become a common practice among users, especially after the feature became native to the bluebird platform.
The shortcut, in addition to adding more practicality to Twitter, also resulted in a more complete experience for those who view the publication. Learn how to share a Tweet on Instagram below. Tip applies to Android and iPhone (iOS) phones.
How to share a tweet on Instagram Stories
1. Open the Twitter application on your mobile;
2. Locate the tweet you want to post on Instagram;
3. Tap the “Share” button;
4. Select “Instagram Stories”;
5. Twitter will open the Instagram app;
6. Wait for the tweet to take the form of a sticker in Stories;
7. Make any edits you want and share the content.
And ready. That simple.
Can I share any Twitter posts?
Yup. As long as the Twitter user’s profile is public and not locked.
Can I share Twitter videos on Instagram?
Yup. However, the tweet is shared in Stories only as a still image (sticker/sticker) and therefore the video cannot be played.
Can I share Twitter posts on Instagram Direct?
Yup. When creating Stories, simply select the contacts you want to tweet via Direct.