Twitter is one of the significant and beneficial social media tools that help businesses gain traction and brand awareness. If you too want to make the most of this platform for your business and use this platform effectively, it is critical to maintain your business account and interact with the fellow users. However, it is easier said than done. While interacting and growing your follower base, you will face several challenges.
One of the most common hurdles being faced on Twitter is that people become inactive often, and they stop using their account on the platform. That said, this is an inevitable situation and every business has to deal with it. In such a case, it becomes critical to unfollow bots and inactive Twitter users. Inactive users and bots only increase your follower-count and they do nothing
good to your business.
The task of unfollowing inactive users and bots on Twitter can be done manually, but when you have too many inactive followers on your list, you will have to spend hours to unfollow them. In this case, the manual approach will not seem well. At times, you may have to spend weeks to find out whether your followers are actually building your timeline, or not.
Why Unfollow Inactive users?
There are several reasons due to which the Twitter activity of a user gets hindered. Inactive accounts cannot engage in the conversations that take place on Twitter, and such discussions are the foundation of this platform. Secondly, inactive users will never retweet your post, which means through them, your post cannot reach the masses. Retweeting is another essential part of the platform.
All in all we conclude that inactive users do no good to our presence on the platform and hence, it is best to no-follow them. Now, as discussed, the process can be done manually or automatically. When you have a considerable number of followers, manually is the best option.
The inactive users increase your follower count, and it again leaves a mark on your Twitter ratio. Last but not the least, if you are following the inactive profile back, the authority of your profile is decreased. That said, you should choose to clean up your follower list frequently to make sure that you have all active users.
Hiring an SEO Company in India is an ideal choice to get all such needs covered. However, you can know about a few tools that will make the task easy for you.
Without further ado, let us discuss a few tools that will help you unfollow inactive users on Twitter.
Free Twitter Tools to Unfollow Inactive Users Quickly
You will find plenty of such tools available nowadays, that allow you to automate the process of unfollowing inactive Twitter accounts. We share a few tools below that will help you search for inactive users and unfollow them.
● CrowdFire: This is a very old and a famous site that was earlier known as Just Unfollow. The tool has a very interactive and awesome user-interface. You are required to log in on the website first, and then you can straightaway go to the “Inactive Following” tab.
Under this tab, you will get a list of accounts that have been inactive for some time and are there in your followers list. You get a red button next to the profile of an inactive user, and to unfollow them, you need to click on that button. If you come across some profiles that you feel will be active after some time, or if a few of them have provided valuable information in the past, then
you can choose to add them to the whitelist.
● UnTweeps: As the name of this tool suggests, it enables people unfollow inactive accounts in Twitter. If a profile has been inactive for a long time on the platform, this tool will signal towards that profile, and you can simply omit them from the list. The interface of this tool is very easy to
use. You will have to login to the app to use it.
You can pick the Twitter accounts that are unstale, and this can be done by considering the date on which they last updated their status. You get a checkbox available beside the profile name, that you can tick to unfollow the profile. It doesn’t have any unnecessary features and hence is not cluttered much.
● CircleBoom: This tool is inclusive of several features, and is hence, an all in one tool that lets the users find inactive profiles easily, and then they can unfollow the profile as well. This is the only tool that is compliant with the terms and conditions of Twitter.
Searching and unfollowing inactive Twitter users on Circleboom is very easy and anyone can do it by following a few simple steps. Within seconds this Twitter unfollow tool creates a list of all inactive followers whom you should unfollow to create a follower base of all active users. The ones who haven’t tweeted for a long time now, will be there on the list, and you can decide whom to exclude and whom to keep.
● ManageFlitter: This single tool offers numerous features, all related to Twitter, and makes the process of unfollowing inactive users very easy.
All you need is a two-minutes tour that will help you understand the entire process of unfollowing followers, very easy.
The tool offers several options for the users to filter the choices available, so that they can decide better. The options provided include, influence, following ratio, quiet/talkative, fake users, etc. After selecting a particular category, you can then order the results further, as required based on several criteria and also filter from the display menu.
● Audience Connect: This tool was formerly known as SocialBro. It is one of the best Twitter management platforms that enables you to unfollow inactive users profiles at once from your account. The best part about this tool is that you can also unfollow the profiles that are not following you back.
However, this platform not only enables users to unfollow inactive user accounts on Twitter, it offers several other features as well. The other features include, audience insight tool, competitor analysis, etc. If you want to know the progress of your competitor, it is probably the best platform.
● iUnfollow: iUnfollow is that one underrated platform about which many users are not aware about. With a single click, you can instantly follow all inactive accounts along with the ones that don’t follow you back. You need to login to the platform using the Twitter account and you are all
set to get started.
Once you navigate to the dashboard, you will have to click on “Show No-Follow Back” and it will display all accounts that don’t follow you back. By using the platform, you can easily unfollow almost 50 users daily, and this is a huge number. Use this platform to get started with clearing your profile.
● UnfollowSpy: This is another Twitter unfollow tool that allows users to unfollow inactive, not following accounts on Twitter at mass. This is an easy to use and an effective tool that you will not regret using.
The best part about using this tool is that it highlights all accounts that are spammy, inactive and doesn’t follow you back. It means you will get a shiny profile only with genuine followers. Less followers are better than having a list of fake followers.
You also receive updates about the accounts that have followed you or unfollowed you, and it’s a bonus for Twitter users. If you are looking for a platform that has a clean and minimalistic interface, UnfollowSpy is the one.
● App Unfollowers: App Unfollowers is another cool and exciting tool to be used by Twitter users. It allows users to get rid of all the accounts that are inactive or are not following them back on Twitter. It’s good to unfollow the inactive and non-follow accounts, since they are of no use.
This platform requires registration, which means you need to create a separate account on this platform and then you can go ahead with unfollowing the unwanted followers. The dashboard that you get to use is arranged in order and sorted for ease of use. It creates unnecessary confusion and you will get every option handy to get started.
● Unfollower Stats: This is the last tool on our list that allows users to unfollow all inactive accounts of Twitter for efficiency. This platform is one of the best and free to use, when it comes to unfollowing inactive users on Twitter.
Clean up your account in just a few simple steps, and you will not have to worry about spending long hectic hours behind that one task. This tool is one of the few tools that allow you to unfollow inactive and non-follow users in a few clicks.
By now, you must have understood that it’s not good to keep inactive and unfollow profiles on your list of followers. That said, you need to get rid of them. To save your valuable time and energy, several tools are available on the internet which makes it easy for people to unfollow the profiles which they don’t want to keep in their follower list.