In today’s digital world, we are overwhelmed with information bombs. There are tons of data available just a click away on phones, PCs, and tablets. And videos act as a savior! You get a personalized, engaging, and multimedia collection in one place.
Do you know YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google? Further, YouTube is highly popular amongst people. You can make out by looking at these facts:
According to Statista, YouTube has 2.3 billion active users per month.
Youtube has one billion watch hours every day.
So, every business can make use of YouTube to interact with users. You can get a regular pool of users by boosting the number of subscribers. The more the subscribers are on your channel, the higher the impact on other users. It establishes your brand authority at first sight. We’ll discuss innovative ways to increase your subscribers.
What are the Smart ways to get more YouTube Subscribers?
- 1. The First Impression is the last impression
- 2. Attractive and unique thumbnail
- 3. Content-Specific Description and Title
- 4. Put the link to related videos at the end.
- 5. Find creative ways to add a Subscribe button.
- 6. Optimize tags in the video
- 7. Put interactive moments in the video.
- 8. Add background music that matches with emotions.
- 9. Select relevant background
- 10. Lights enhance your presentation.
- 11. Provide Quality Content
- 12. Recheck your editing to perfection
- 13. Keep a check on the latest trends in videos.
- 14. Create playlists for a topic on the same subject
- 15. Encourage comments and feedback.
- 16. Boost YouTube videos with email marketing
- 17. Build interesting channel introduction
- 18. Video trailer arouses the curiosity of viewers.
- 19. Add Youtube links on related blogs and articles.
- 20. Look out for collaborations in your field.
- 21. Work on video’s final takeaways
What are the Smart ways to get more YouTube Subscribers?
You may think subscriber numbers don’t matter. But is it so? Any new subscriber gets curious about channel content after seeing millions of subscribers. However, it doesn’t build all of a sudden. Developers and marketers need to be consistent in their approach.
Some people follow the black-hat ways like purchasing subscribers. YouTube keeps on updating its algorithm to sniff such methods. Such channels get blocked after some time. Indeed, there is no free lunch in the market. You can’t earn subscribers for free. It requires strategy and continuous efforts.
Follow these methods to achieve more subscribers:
1. The First Impression is the last impression
Customers decide in the first few seconds of the video to watch the full video or not. Impressive starting will lead to an increase in watch hours. How to make a video beginning interesting?
- A question to put viewers in thinking mode.
- Include a famous quote that relates to your topic.
- Forceful delivery with excitement.
- High energy short clips or music related to the brand.
2. Attractive and unique thumbnail
Users see many YouTube search results when they enter a query. Now, a question arises! User will click on which one of the video URLs? Thumbnail is the deciding factor as it influences the mind of the user. You can create thumbnails as:
- Include a picture in the thumbnail that relates to the topic.
- You can illustrate one or two benefits of video.
- Graph showing trends in your niche.
- Copy and paste thumbnails are boring.
3. Content-Specific Description and Title
Description and Title are the central parts of your video. Do you know that YouTube Title is visible everywhere? Let it be all search engines, below thumbnail, and while playing video. The thoughtful and compelling thumbnail will take you a long way.
The description tells users what the video is about. Viewers refer to the description to know more about the video. Designing Title and description:
- Think about how video titles can help the viewers. Also, it should be engaging.
- See what the titles of the previous popular videos are. It means users are finding them relevant.
- Description can include minutes of the videos. It may cover subtopics of the video along with their timings.
You can optimize keywords in your description and Title for better results. It must address the pain points of the target audience. Also, you can take the help of SEO company India to design a suitable description and Title for the video.
4. Put the link to related videos at the end.
You might have created many videos. You can boost related videos by putting their link there. It will serve two purposes:
● Some customers want to know more about the topic. They can click on the video link and find more content on that.
● You can increase traffic on other videos. It will increase the watch hours of related videos as well.
● You will attract users with similar interests to your videos.
5. Find creative ways to add a Subscribe button.
How and where to Subscribe button? Answering this question will automatically increase subscribers on your channel. There are a few amusing moments in the video where you can link to the subscribe button. Also, you can put this button at the beginning and end of the video. You can invite the attention of the viewers to subscribe by telling them.
6. Optimize tags in the video
Tags are a crucial part of video SEO. Whenever a user puts a query, YouTube verifies the tags. Some videos come below the related videos. These videos appear because of YouTube tags. Optimize your tags by:
- First, put all the tags that are directly related to video information.
- Then, find out what are the LSI keywords of your subject.
- Use tags in phrases, not single words. It helps search engines to understand the context of the video better.
- Find out what is the latest update in creating YouTube tags.
7. Put interactive moments in the video.
Use innovative ways to improve user interaction. You can ask users to answer specific questions and mention them in the comments. They’ll feel involved.
Moreover, short stories make users imagine. It helps users relate to what you’re saying. Infographics and short clips make your content easy to grab.
8. Add background music that matches with emotions.
Music has been present in human culture for ages. Why? The human mind can interlink emotions with music.
You can add music according to whatever information you want to convey. Music will amplify the effect of sadness, happiness, fear, surprise, and other emotions.
9. Select relevant background
People take background lightly while designing videos. But, backgrounds can make or break your video. If users find your background soothing, they’ll like the video concept. So, they’ll subscribe and share with others.
10. Lights enhance your presentation.
Lights make your videos more enjoyable to watch. A well-lit surrounding makes your video impactful. Use front lights to put stress on certain elements.
Background lights help in enhancing the effect of the video. You can use a combination of red, green, and blue lights. It is better to use them individually as well.
11. Provide Quality Content
Meaningful content is the foremost requirement for getting more subscribers. Video having quality content has a much higher impact. On the other hand, video what crap information can play havoc with your reputation.
So, select your subject carefully. See what videos are already there in the market? Make a list of these topics. Now, analyze how you can add value to these topics. If you find some issues uncovered, you can make videos on those as well.
12. Recheck your editing to perfection
Edit is the crucial part of making videos. If you upload videos with flaws in them, users will not listen to your channel again. Indeed, a significant risk! Cross-check for any loopholes in the video by:
- Remove any pauses and breaks in the video.
- You might be stretching the topic. It is better to increase the speed of the video at these moments.
- Add subtitles to the video to make it more understandable.
13. Keep a check on the latest trends in videos.
Videos keep on evolving with time. Live stream videos are trending in the market. Moreover, people watch live videos more than regular videos. It can earn you more subscribers and followers.
People are watching short video stories like hotcakes. Viewers get to know the central idea of your message instantly. You can advertise and add a company story. Or you can explain anything new in your market with short video stories.
14. Create playlists for a topic on the same subject
Playlists help users in finding all the videos on the subject. When they play one video, they get directed to another video in the playlist. So, playlists serve your clients better. And it even earns you more viewers.
15. Encourage comments and feedback.
You can encourage people to give comments and feedback in the comments section. They are beneficial in increasing customer involvement. Further, it is necessary to provide replies to these comments. In this way, customers will feel connected with you.
16. Boost YouTube videos with email marketing
You can promote YouTube videos with email marketing. With artificial intelligence, you can find what users who are looking for similar videos and products are. So, promoting your video on an email list will increase YouTube subscribers.
17. Build interesting channel introduction
Impressive channel introduction is the first point of attracting target viewers. You can tell viewers what the type of videos you’re going to post is. So, you can give a brief description of your channel in its introduction.
18. Video trailer arouses the curiosity of viewers.
Before posting a new video, the trailer helps in increasing its reach. Trailers are easy to watch. You can share it across all social media platforms. It is a direct source of bringing new viewers to your channel.
19. Add Youtube links on related blogs and articles.
Blogs and articles are the best way to communicate with readers. If you have a website, upload a video-related blog over there. Otherwise, platforms like LinkedIn allow you to post articles. You can give a channel and video link with it.
20. Look out for collaborations in your field.
There could be many people making videos in your niche. And they might be looking for opportunities for collaboration and becoming better than before. Thus, look out for collaboration in your channel. In this way, you will enhance your customer base and expand your worldwide reach.
21. Work on video’s final takeaways
What is your end message? It matters the most. When you end your video with a clear-cut CTA, clients are likely to respond to it. Conclude your video with a strong CTA. It should leave a lasting effect on your viewers. You can even convert it to sales and generate revenue.
In brief, working on YouTube subscribers improves your brand recognition and online presence. If you think about it, you’ll work one day and leave the next day. Or a casual approach will be sufficient. No! Sincere efforts bear sweet fruit. These are the workable ways:
● Make your thumbnail and first few seconds appealing.
● Follow the latest trends of Live and short stories videos.
● Create video content after thinking from the target viewers’ angle.
● Edit video for pauses and speed fast lengthy/boring talks.
● Last but not least, optimize Title, description, and tags.
Further, don’t end a video without giving viewers a call to action. So, which one of the strategies do you find most effective?